Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ultrasound

I've been asked for the ultrasound pics that I promised and I didn't post them because they just aren't all that great. I think the baby is just so big that it's hard to get a good shot of things. But, she is still a she and everything is looking great! I have weekly NSTs from here on out and probably one more ultrasound. So, things are going well!
Over the weekend, we celebrated a big 2 year old's birthday party. She loved the bah-yoons (balloons) and when Jeff and I asked her what the favorite party of her day was before she went to sleep, she thought for a second and said, "Party". I guess it was a hit! I'll post pictures of it all later.

For now, here are some pics of the big 2 year old. She's finally admitting to being a BIG GIRL!! (And not a baby, like she has been saying).

101

103

No comments: