Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beach day #2

Here are some more wonderful pictures of California...which I'm missing on this gloomy Iowa day.

Sweet baby fell asleep...

I love how you can see Jeff, my dad, Ava and Lola in the background of this pic.

Grandpa helping Lola find seashells.

Ava's first seashell!

Elinor wanting to go see what everyone is doing.

Isn't she such a pretty baby?

Sand in her toes!


"I want to go in the water!"

Naked little baby on the beach...

Hangin' with grandpa and grandma.

Thanks for looking at all my pictures!! I have so many more, it's ridiculous. ;)
All of us here are excited for Spring weather. Ava asks every morning if it's summer yet. I don't know if she's asking because she's excited for the weather and no school or that her birthday is in the summer. I'm thinking it's probably the latter.
Good night!

2 comments:

Cate said...

Love the sleeping baby picture - too cute!

kate moss said...

That is so fun you have 3 girls too. Sure makes it easy at Disney Land to do all of the girly things! That is so funny on the names too! Your baby is so freaking cute!