We celebrated Elinor's first year of life on Friday with lots of family. We all cannot believe how fast the year has gone, but she's really starting to look like a one-year-old!

Here she is sneaking her sister's sweet tarts practicing her "number 1"!!

And wearing her pretty new dress from Gramma Liz. What a beauty... :)



Too cute not to post two of almost the same picture.


Pretty cake!

She just looked all around while everyone sang to her....in amazement. She knew all of the excitement was for her.

L-O-V-I-N-G the cake!

Yay!

Elinor's pretty cupcake cake

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We love you so very much!!! We are excited to see what another year will bring for you.
4 comments:
Jill - awesome pictures!! Wow that year went fast! She is so adorable!
Hi Jill~
I stumbled across your blog and so glad I did! Your children are so beautiful and your blog is wonderful! Would love to catch up sometime! Calista (Kingery) Wegner
Thanks Missy! And Ashley, I'm so happy to dropped by my little blog. :)
Calista! How are you?!? I'd ove to catch up sometime. Where are you at now?
Hi Jill~
I'm still in Mason City. Here is my email address. Feel free to email and we can chat a bit. wegners_mc@msn.com
Post a Comment