Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day brunch
Here are a few pictures from our little Mother's Day brunch yesterday with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Nancy. Looking at these pictures I can't believe how much Lola is looking like I did when I was little. I always have to take a double take. And Ava has Daddy's eyes. They look cute, huh? And how long is Ava's hair????? Stay tuned for the cut we did on her last night..... :)
We had a great time with both grandmas on Mother's Day. The girls got me a necklace just like the old school best friend's necklaces I remember from grade school, but one have said "Mother" and the other half said "Daughter". So sweet.
I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jill
Your girls are so gorgeous it is unbelievable! I've never seen anything like it x3! They should clone your genes!
Sara Bayliss (Fering)
Jill - you have a beautiful family! Little Elle is getting so big and I think she is a good combo of both Ava and Lola! So cute!
Post a Comment