
Okay, this is totally off topic, but this made me laugh. We have many, many names for our little Lola. Here's a few: Lala, Lulu, Lu-Bear, Nana, Nona, Lala-Poo, Lula, Lalo, Lapoo, Scooby, Scooby Nubie, Scoo-Bear; okay and that really is just a few. I never thought much of it until recently when Ava started calling her Scoo-Bear and Lala-Poo, like Jeff and I do. Anyway, Lubi is one of the most used nicknames for her and one that Ava calls her more so than her real name. Well, I ran across this daybed from CB2, called the Lubi Daybed http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=400&f=4326&viewall=1. Not only did the name of it make me laugh, but heck it's kinda fun. I'm always on the lookout for anything decorating-wise that's also functional.
Okay, I'm done with being off-topic for today. :) Ahhhh, our little Lubi is going to hate us in highschool with all these nicknames. I'm doing exactly what my Dad used to do to me......and all my friends, during that embarrassing stage of life. It's all coming full circle.
Have a good Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment