I thought I'd get a little blog going for family and friends to see what's going on with us in the Austin household (instead of sending all of my millions of pictures!). We'll see if it works. :)
We're gearing up for Valentine's Day here and the girls are definitely excited for another holiday since Christmas was full of sickness. We're also looking forward to warmer weather as I'm sure everyone here in the Midwest is. (Not all of us are enjoying sunny California, Megs...).
Thanks for taking a look at the blog and come back soon.....I'm going to try and update every month or maybe more frequent if there's something worth writing about. Or even if there's not! ;) Feel free to add a comment as well. I hope you're all having a good Monday!



4 comments:
Great! I am going to love your blog! I started one and did well for the first few months but then once children arrived on the scene it became much harder to keep it updated.
Good luck!
Marcie = )
Excellent! We love blogging! It's a great way to keep people up to date.
Looks great Jill!!! I will add the site to my Favorites!!
Megdogg:)
This is beautiful! The Valentine shots are amazing. You're very talented, girl!
Post a Comment